Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Our staff is committed to providing ethical and confidential services in a caring environment.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing free and confidential pregnancy services. Medical services are provided by licensed medical personnel.
- Pregnancy Tests
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
- Pregnancy options information, education and support
- Parenting Education
- Abortion Information and education
- Adoption information, education and support
- Maternity & Infant supplies (new)
- Medical Referrals
- Post Abortion Support
- Relationship Education
- Referrals to Connective Supportive Services
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.